Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Food for thoughts

Hi peeps. How are ya? Hope y'all are good.

Its been a while since I posted anything in my blog. I've been busy these past few months (probably years) since I'm working and trying to familiarize with the environment.

So far its been great working with the company which provides many vast and wide beneficial opportunities to learn and help people whomever comes in. I got the opportunity to help people which I like. I just don't like rude and dishonest people, sometimes I got that kind of customers.

Well, I've been coping with loss of friends and families these past years. Explains why I've been silent....I've lost so many people to Him and I think it gave me more holy spirit to come closer to Him. I don't really like to stop hoping, but everything He does, everything He plan for us....it has its reason. We just need to go with the flow.

I don't choose to be alone, and I know He gave me this test because I can be strong. Well to all followers you know how I am when I know a person I'll never let go. So here I am, even though I'm alone I'll try to stand. You try to play with me, I'll just treat you nice regardless as that is what I am.

I'll keep you up to date...there  will be a surprise coming. You guys take care ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment