Monday, July 19, 2010

Life on the 'complicated' lane

Hi, been a long time since I updated my blog. So all I can do is update it now...haha. My life has been utmost damn COMPLICATED so far. I got a lover, but it's like I have no lover at all. Wanna know why? Hurm, hard to tell. But she always calls me on the beginning of our relationship.

Then getting more and more distance from each other, she started to work at this factory and never calls me. It's been almost 2 weeks since we contact each other. I just declare myself as single from now. It's like I don't have anyone at all. Sorry to bring up my probs in this blog. Guess it's what I always do when I get upset.

Well, enough with problems. The new story about me, I'm looking for a part time job to fill my free time at home. Ugh, graduation is next year...it's a long months to wait. So, I just have to find jobs for a while. And did you hear, I got a new cat...name's Milo. It's so cute and fluffy. I love my cat...it always runs around playing in the house. When it's tired, Milo just drop into my bed and sleep...love it~

Guess it's the only thing that doesn't make me wanna go crazy. The only thing that accompany me when I was alone or bored at home. Haha. Well, that's all for now I guess. I'll be updating soon. If I got good news, you'll hear it at my Facebook or this blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment